JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have long lamented that we don't have one of these stores here. While back I read they were finally going to open one here. Well now if this turns out to be true I will not set foot in the place. Not that it will matter much to them but the other places I shop at will be glad to take my money.

Liability. Sue-happy arseholes too eager to bring a suit against ANY business that sells guns.
Here in Snowflakia, I would expect people to start with public nuisance suits.

And boycotts. They're looking at it from a financial perspective. There are likely far more anti-gun folks than there are pro-gun folks that shop at Bi-Mart, or at least can threaten Bi-Mart. It doesn't surprise me in the least. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Watch for Cabela's and every other big name store to do the same. Likely only a matter of time.

And boycotts. They're looking at it from a financial perspective. There are likely far more anti-gun folks than there are pro-gun folks that shop at Bi-Mart, or at least can threaten Bi-Mart. It doesn't surprise me in the least. Disappointing, but not surprising.

Watch for Cabela's and every other big name store to do the same. Likely only a matter of time.

There will be a lot of business sent to the stores that still follow the law then. Sure they will be glad to take the money the 18-20 have to spend.

I would at least encourage discussion with the employees there. It is employee owned. Boycotting is an option sure, but Baker City doesn't have a lot of options. Like none.
BiMart is small and regional so it would be easier to get them turned around in the right direction than other like DICK's.
I will be composing a letter tonight and sending off tomorrow, as well as an email effort. Let's not sit and watch while the fire spreads.

Ammo will be next, must be 21 to purchase any ammo. Then comes BGC's for ammo... Then restrictions on how much can be purchased at a time...

We're on a slippery slope folks...

As I have "tried" for decades to tell gun people. There is no such thing as compromise with the left. No matter what you offer them it's never enough, they never stop. They just take anything offered in "compromise" and then move on to wanting more. Gun owners just keep falling for it over and over again. I was quite shocked when they started letting us common folk buy ammo by mail again. The left has been all over this for a long time now to take that away again.

I would at least encourage discussion with the employees there. It is employee owned. Boycotting is an option sure, but Baker City doesn't have a lot of options. Like none.
BiMart is small and regional so it would be easier to get them turned around in the right direction than other like DICK's.
I will be composing a letter tonight and sending off tomorrow, as well as an email effort. Let's not sit and watch while the fire spreads.

Do the employee's get to vote on policy there? If not how are the workers there going to change this? I have to assume some board of directors or such makes these kind of decisions. If the employee's do indeed get to each vote on it then yes by all means let them know they are running off customers.

Y'all are wrong on this one. BiMart does not mean bisexual.
I know we shooters and hunters are represented well there. They are having a brain fart.

Let Us Know How We're Doing!
At Bi-Mart, our first priority is your satisfaction. You are why we exist. We believe that in our stores, you should always experience expert attention. On top of that, we want to bring you quality merchandise at affordable prices, every day.

Please help us know how well we are meeting these high standards. Just take a few moments now to complete this report by clicking the appropriate buttons. Type in any additional comments in the space provided, then hit the send button at the bottom of the page.

If you would prefer to contact us via phone or mail you can reach us at (541) 344-0681 or by mailing your comments to:

Bi-Mart Customer Feedback
220 South Seneca
Eugene, OR 97402

Thank you, from all of us!
Marty W. Smith
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer

It is employee owned but it is a few people higher up making the decisions.

Do write or call them though.

If you would prefer to contact us via phone or mail you can reach us at (541) 344-0681 or by mailing your comments to:

Bi-Mart Customer Feedback
220 South Seneca
Eugene, OR 97402

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR