JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why I always carry. I try not to stop, but you always have to have a sense of situational awareness.

Maybe I was ignorant (like most) to it before but criminals are moving to the outskirts to rob, or steal from people.

Houses in the country, and people where they are alone.

Cops are an hour away, and criminals can kill you with no witnesses.

Especially the hundreds of portland homeless criminals. They are everywhere, they have cars, and RVs, and they are roaming looking for targets. As they grow and get bolder, it will turn into the wild west

Excellent advice Sigmadog. This is a well written article on this topic.

Street robberies and you - The Basics - AR15.COM

Great write up.
I remember reading an FBI report on gang shootings and why gang members usually win gun fights with LEOs.

It was always because they draw and fire first.

We don't live in a violent, gun battle daily society. But the evil that lives in our streets thinks in that way. They will kill to not inconvienence themself. You will need to adopt the mindset to win a fight, not just be ready for one.

This is why I always carry. I try not to stop, but you always have to have a sense of situational awareness.

Maybe I was ignorant (like most) to it before but criminals are moving to the outskirts to rob, or steal from people.

Houses in the country, and people where they are alone.

Cops are an hour away, and criminals can kill you with no witnesses.

Especially the hundreds of portland homeless criminals. They are everywhere, they have cars, and RVs, and they are roaming looking for targets. As they grow and get bolder, it will turn into the wild west

yesterday was proof of that! Scared the crap out of that lady I think! :confused:

I just got this book I have not started reading it yet but I hear this guy all the time on the radio he fills in for different host on the Patriot Channel on Sirius XM 6b994d0a-9858-419a-a8eb-7074f6ae8bc0_1.11993e301b7e4dd4b757a79415a7e2b7.jpeg he also has his own web cast called the experts

Why be so obvious as to use a handheld radio when a person can just be all "grey man" with a cell phone and bluetooth?
Maybe, thankfully, if they were criminals, they weren't very bright. If they had been caught and tried, cell records could possibly be used as evidence, but radios not so much. Using cell or radio, they could have easily been more covert about it, which supports the not very bright theory.

I love me some Dalton Point!
I've never and mean never put my sled in there. To many friends have had their stuff broken into there.
I've never had a problem at Rooster Rock or the Fishery... knock on wood!

Always go with 'The Gut Feeling'...............
Being a truck driver I stop at rest areas all the time they are a magnet for beggers and people with no money traveling before I get out of the truck I sit there for a minute and look around to see if there is anything out of the ordinary lock the truck go straight to restroom walking slowly lots of blind spots and dark places for bad guy to hide with hand in my pocket with my pocket knife in hand I have pepper spray also I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY A GUN or I would have one

I used to stop and sleep at rest areas when I drove long haul years ago but one night just out side of Fresno CA I had a run in with a lot lizard that scared me I woke up and had a girl standing on the running boards trying to get in the truck so truck stop now the more people around the better you will be

No matter what they say NEVER LET THEM IN YOUR CAR OR TRUCK they have all kinds of story's to try to get in I'll repeat that NEVER LET ANY ONE IN YOUR CAR OR TRUCK and like he said if your gut feeling is not good drive away and don't stop if they jump in front of your car keep driving call the police and stop later down the road

I hate to say it but you might have to be a real A$$ hole but some of these people out there have some real SOB STORY'S that are all B.S. you might have to tell them GET THE F@#$& AWAY FROM ME

It's dangerous out there people be prepared and pay attention sorry for so many post but I had to take pictures and do other things in between lol

No matter what they say NEVER LET THEM IN YOUR CAR OR TRUCK they have all kinds of story's to try to get in I'll repeat that NEVER LET ANY ONE IN YOUR CAR OR TRUCK and like he said if your gut feeling is not good drive away and don't stop if they jump in front of your car keep driving call the police and stop later down the road
And conversely, especially if you're a female, do not let them get you into their/an automobile, even at gun/knifepoint.. lest you surely die. so fight, scream and run

And conversely, especially if you're a female, do not let them get you into their/an automobile, even at gun/knifepoint.. lest you surely die. so fight, scream and run
Yep when it comes to direct contact it's a FIGHT AND NOT JUST A FIGHT IT'S A FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE SO DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN if you have to bite there nose off and or poke the eye out with your fingers well it is what it is a fight to the death yours or there's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top