JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:rolleyes: Probably just another example of;
A white, male-centric, chain of capitalistic, resource-wasting retailers rents a truck to an oppressed minority member of a peaceful religion to create a false narrative of fear in his oppressors, by providing him a dangerous vehicle that is equipped with a noise-suppressed, high-powered engine with a high-capacity gas tank, and a high volume box on the back that goes up. All designed to travel as fast as he can with just a single push on the accelerator. A vehicle without a sporting purpose, able to kill multiple people, with a minimum of training, and no criminal background or mental testing required.....
....It's Home Depot's fault :rolleyes:, they shouldn't have forced that poor guy to experience this attack by providing him with a machine that murdered people with him inside it to be their patsy for murderous white privilege.
Don't forget to sue the manufacturer. Also we need fingerprints and background checks, permits, limited gasoline, and a speed governor to make sure that folks hauling some roofing home don't loose their marbles and go hog wild on the sidewalk. I would fully support a buyback program.

Just something I find funny is after one day we know more about this immigrant terrorists then we do about the Las Vegas shooter after a month... Just sayin.

... but then again, now taxpayers have to foot the bill to keep that degenerate healthy, warm and well-fed...

I prefer that he rot in a jail cell for the rest of his days than be martyred killing Americans. Just me I would prefer to die/killed then rot away in a cell.

If rental trucks were treated like guns...

dxDxNDM.jpg

Well Stomper, we do need to do something about these assault trucks!

First act of assault truck control is we remove the bumpers. And that shoulder truck thing that goes up and makes more trucks!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top