JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eight dead after terrorist in Home Depot truck runs down bikers

"The 29-year-old suspect, described as Middle Eastern, was arrested after a hero police officer shot him in the right hip following a crash between the truck and a school bus."

AFTER, so I would drop the word "hero"

Middle Eastern man arrested after police shot him in bubblegum...
stupid filter: a$$ is not a bad word.

"We thought the guns were fake and it was a Halloween prank," said Stuyvesant High School student Laith Bahlouli, 14. "There was a car crash, and then he started to shoot."

Last Edited:
taking 2 extra mags when i take my kid out. i wonder if i put my body armor on with my suppressed 300BO pistol of anyone will bat an eye. "im just dressed up for halloween"

ok just got my gear put in my car to go trick or treating. pregnant wife has her lcp custom 6rnds, i have my glock 23, 2 mags a 13 and a 15 plus one in the hole, in the car there is a plate carrier with 3 30rnd mags, a glock mag and an AR with a mag in it and one in the hole.

wife thinks im nuts.... PFFFFF:rolleyes::D

A moment when I'm thinking I raised my daughter right. She came by this afternoon and we were watching the horrible stuff in NY. And she said, with no prompting from me, "Guess they better ban rental trucks". Love that girl.

ok just got my gear put in my car to go trick or treating. pregnant wife has her lcp custom 6rnds, i have my glock 23, 2 mags a 13 and a 15 plus one in the hole, in the car there is a plate carrier with 3 30rnd mags, a glock mag and an AR with a mag in it and one in the hole.

wife thinks im nuts.... PFFFFF:rolleyes::D

Just make sure you avoid confrontations and you and the fam will have a safe evening.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top