JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I drive an older 4x4 and am 50 now. My back hurts. If yall dont know about these they work. Had an issue with bolts or my user error but they send replacement parts for free. Same as CloudDefense. Nice to know there are good companies out there. For $130 my back is better on drives. Yeah

I almost bought thouse for my Bronco, but decided to just stack three 3/8 washers under the front seat mounts. Works like a charm.

I thought I would eventually machine something more permanant and elegant, but the washers work fine.

I'll be 83 next month and my knees have been crapped for years. I was having trouble getting in my
Ford. It has running boards but they were not enough. I built a small box, put a handle and a rope
with a hook on it. I put it down and attache the hook to the door storage lip and hop in. I grab
the hook loose and haul the box in the truck. And thanks for the link. Probably a couple of
things I could use.

Thanks for the link! I'm only pushing 40, but after a herniated disc, I wish other parts of me were as stiff as my back these days.

I'll be 83 next month and my knees have been crapped for years. I was having trouble getting in my
Ford. It has running boards but they were not enough. I built a small box, put a handle and a rope
with a hook on it. I put it down and attache the hook to the door storage lip and hop in. I grab
the hook loose and haul the box in the truck. And thanks for the link. Probably a couple of
things I could use.
my daughter told us about these, used by bartenders to reach the top shelf stuff
my wife (5'1") uses it to get into our 4x4
it folds up easily with one hand for storage

I have seat jackers in myGX470.
they are terrific… much better seating position for my lower back AND hamstrings.
And it's nice having the panel under your seat. Great storage spot for work gloves, a knife, small fire extinguisher etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top