JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard that one was a pellet gun and one was a paint ball gun. Doesn't change the fact that he ran innocent people over and took there lives. Plain and simple that dirt bag deserved to get shot!!

I heard that one was a pellet gun and one was a paint ball gun. Doesn't change the fact that he ran innocent people over and took there lives. Plain and simple that dirt bag deserved to get shot!!
@Ura-Ki and i both think they should crack one of them paintballs open and see if its just paint or is it poison.

:rolleyes: Probably just another example of;
A white, male-centric, chain of capitalistic, resource-wasting retailers rents a truck to an oppressed minority member of a peaceful religion to create a false narrative of fear in his oppressors, by providing him a dangerous vehicle that is equipped with a noise-suppressed, high-powered engine with a high-capacity gas tank, and a high volume box on the back that goes up. All designed to travel as fast as he can with just a single push on the accelerator. A vehicle without a sporting purpose, able to kill multiple people, with a minimum of training, and no criminal background or mental testing required.....
....It's Home Depot's fault :rolleyes:, they shouldn't have forced that poor guy to experience this attack by providing him with a machine that murdered people with him inside it to be their patsy for murderous white privilege.

ok just got my gear put in my car to go trick or treating. pregnant wife has her lcp custom 6rnds, i have my glock 23, 2 mags a 13 and a 15 plus one in the hole, in the car there is a plate carrier with 3 30rnd mags, a glock mag and an AR with a mag in it and one in the hole.

wife thinks im nuts.... PFFFFF:rolleyes::D

Well she's partly right, you are a well prepared nut... :D:D:D;)

What the he!! is this world coming to?

I had the exact same thought when I first saw the news. What the hell is right. One would have to be a truly screwed up individual to do what the perp did and, yet, these kinds of stories are now commonplace.

"There's too many men / Too many people / Making too many problems ..." — "Land of Confusion", Genesis

I'm guessing that @AndyinEverson is out trick or treating dressed as Daniel Boone. Carrying a muzzle loader and a sack of balls! :D

Actually yesterday , I did "dress up" in my Rendezvous clothes for school , shooting bag and all.
( no shooting gear in bag and it took forever to empty my horn...:eek::D )

Inside my bag I carried my flint and steel kit and some trade beads , trade sliver and trade rings.
In our 5th period class which is "Social Skills" , I gave a lesson in how to use a flint and steel to start a fire and talk on trade and trade values in the Fur Trade.
Andy

Actually yesterday , I did "dress up" in my Rendezvous clothes for school , shooting bag and all.
( no shooting gear in bag and it took forever to empty my horn...:eek::D )

Inside my bag I carried my flint and steel kit and some trade beads , trade sliver and trade rings.
In our 5th period class which is "Social Skills" , I gave a lesson in how to use a flint and steel to start a fire and talk on trade and trade values in the Fur Trade.
Andy
How things have changed...when I was in 6th grade my teacher was an Aussie and he was a black powder guy. He brought this incredibly long flintlock to school and took ot out on the PE field and fired a couple blanks for as a history lesson. Not out in the boonies mind you, Aloha Oregon. Great guy.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top