Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best place to buy a AMSEC BF6636 in Seattle area?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Topper, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Topper

Topper Seattle, WA Member

I'm trying to find a local dealer and so far the couple i've called want the full MSRP price on the safe!!! :complain:

Online looks like I can have one dropped off in my driveway in the $2500-3000 range.

For me it’s between this and the Liberty Lincoln LX-35, which i can get setup in my house for $2774 total...

I know those aren't exactly apple to apple safe comparisons and have done a ton of web 'research' to know the pros/cons of each, but I’ll live with the LX-35 if it means I’ll save $2000... I can put that towards better home security/etc since no RSC is truly break-in proof by itself.

If anyone has a AMSEC BF safe, where did you get yours and roughly how much did you pay?

Many thanks!

2. Topper

Also any recommendations with online sites that will wheel the safe into the garage are also welcome...

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Sportco if Fife carries them. I'm not sure off the top of my head how much they are going for but they had one on the floor to play with last time I was there.

4. Topper

Thanks for the tip, they quoted me $3077 + $100 for garage delivery which is the best deal i've found locally so far...

keep em coming folks! :D

5. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Have you looked at Sturdy Safe?

Unless you get a TL/TLRL safe, the Sturdy is a much better product at the same or less money.

6. Blacklabelarms

Blacklabelarms West Linn, OR New Member

have you heard of Bull Dog Tuff Safes? They are out of portland and have great deals on great safes. I know they deliver and install.

7. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member