JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems simple enough but I'm noticing a huge difference in prices across all sorts of websites.

Where are the cheapest/best value Ruger mags for a MK3?

I'm looking to add a couple soon so bundle deals are fine as long as shipping doesn't break the bank.

Not interested in eBay if I can avoid it.

Thanks y'all!

Seems simple enough but I'm noticing a huge difference in prices across all sorts of websites.

Where are the cheapest/best value Ruger mags for a MK3?

I'm looking to add a couple soon so bundle deals are fine as long as shipping doesn't break the bank.

Not interested in eBay if I can avoid it.

Thanks y'all!
I bought my collection of both MKIII and MKIV off ebay. I found them (factory) there cheaper than anyplace else with a little looking. I used to see a lot of the Mec-Gar models there too and cheap but some reviews said they would not work well in some pistols. So I just stuff with the OEM

Ok eBay at $31 for a 2 pack is the cheapest I've seen
I bought several 2 packs of both until I had a pile. Not sure how they sell them so cheap. Must buy a truck load of the damn things at a time. When I bought my MKIII and then my MKIV that was the one thing Ruger did that made me mad. That each pistol took a different damn mag. I found you can convert them with just base plates but figured hell with it, would just buy plenty of each kind. Then one day I ended up at the range with one pistol and a dozen mags of the other.:mad:
If not for the one mag in the pistol I would have not been shooting it. After that I made sure to keep the MKIII and MKIV in a dedicated case that has the mags with it. :cool:

Unfortunately, those are the best prices I've found too :(

Hey, how about we ask @LuckySG - what kind of price can you get on Ruger MK III and MK IV magazines?
Ruger Mark I Replacement Magazine 90062 $20.
Ruger Mark II Replacement Magazine 90046 $20.
Ruger Mark III/VI Magazine 90231 $20.
Ruger Mark IV Magazine 90599 $20.

All are available in good numbers.

They use the same mag between III and IV.

@Alexx1401 Are you talking Ruger 22/45?

Yes all 3 of mine are 22/45's. A MKII, MKIII, and MKIV.Each uses a different base. You can buy the base piece but I figured since I was (for now) keeping all 3 pistols I would just lay in a supply of all 3 mags. It was only a problem when I grabbed a dozen mags for the 3 and took the 4 to the range. Now that I have a dedicated case for each I don't end up at the range with that "well crap" look on my face any more :)

OK I see now
Just to be clear, the part numbers @LuckySG gave are for plain ol' Ruger Mark I-IV

Ruger 22/45 are different magazines completely. They should have named them something else besides Mark also.
Just trying to clear any confusion.

All are available in good numbers.
Corrections! I double pasted one, missing two models.

Ruger 22/45 Mark II Magazine 90045 $20.
Ruger 22/45 Mark III Magazine 90229 $20.

Corrections! I double pasted one, missing two models.

Ruger 22/45 Mark II Magazine 90045 $20.
Ruger 22/45 Mark III Magazine 90229 $20.
Do you stock these or order them? I could really use one or two for my early 22/45. Your prices are extremely fair and I'd like to check out your shop some time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top