JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems simple enough but I'm noticing a huge difference in prices across all sorts of websites.

Where are the cheapest/best value Ruger mags for a MK3?

I'm looking to add a couple soon so bundle deals are fine as long as shipping doesn't break the bank.

Not interested in eBay if I can avoid it.

Thanks y'all!

Seems simple enough but I'm noticing a huge difference in prices across all sorts of websites.

Where are the cheapest/best value Ruger mags for a MK3?

I'm looking to add a couple soon so bundle deals are fine as long as shipping doesn't break the bank.

Not interested in eBay if I can avoid it.

Thanks y'all!
I bought my collection of both MKIII and MKIV off ebay. I found them (factory) there cheaper than anyplace else with a little looking. I used to see a lot of the Mec-Gar models there too and cheap but some reviews said they would not work well in some pistols. So I just stuff with the OEM

Ok eBay at $31 for a 2 pack is the cheapest I've seen
I bought several 2 packs of both until I had a pile. Not sure how they sell them so cheap. Must buy a truck load of the damn things at a time. When I bought my MKIII and then my MKIV that was the one thing Ruger did that made me mad. That each pistol took a different damn mag. I found you can convert them with just base plates but figured hell with it, would just buy plenty of each kind. Then one day I ended up at the range with one pistol and a dozen mags of the other.:mad:
If not for the one mag in the pistol I would have not been shooting it. After that I made sure to keep the MKIII and MKIV in a dedicated case that has the mags with it. :cool:

Unfortunately, those are the best prices I've found too :(

Hey, how about we ask @LuckySG - what kind of price can you get on Ruger MK III and MK IV magazines?
Ruger Mark I Replacement Magazine 90062 $20.
Ruger Mark II Replacement Magazine 90046 $20.
Ruger Mark III/VI Magazine 90231 $20.
Ruger Mark IV Magazine 90599 $20.

All are available in good numbers.

They use the same mag between III and IV.

@Alexx1401 Are you talking Ruger 22/45?

Yes all 3 of mine are 22/45's. A MKII, MKIII, and MKIV.Each uses a different base. You can buy the base piece but I figured since I was (for now) keeping all 3 pistols I would just lay in a supply of all 3 mags. It was only a problem when I grabbed a dozen mags for the 3 and took the 4 to the range. Now that I have a dedicated case for each I don't end up at the range with that "well crap" look on my face any more :)

OK I see now
Just to be clear, the part numbers @LuckySG gave are for plain ol' Ruger Mark I-IV

Ruger 22/45 are different magazines completely. They should have named them something else besides Mark also.
Just trying to clear any confusion.

All are available in good numbers.
Corrections! I double pasted one, missing two models.

Ruger 22/45 Mark II Magazine 90045 $20.
Ruger 22/45 Mark III Magazine 90229 $20.

Corrections! I double pasted one, missing two models.

Ruger 22/45 Mark II Magazine 90045 $20.
Ruger 22/45 Mark III Magazine 90229 $20.
Do you stock these or order them? I could really use one or two for my early 22/45. Your prices are extremely fair and I'd like to check out your shop some time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top