JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Then again I have an extremely reliable Tok…"
The Tok is a great branch off of the Browning clade, possessed of a slender beauty a la the Colt 1908.
There's not a whole of real world info on how the JHP loads work in the Real World, but I'm thinking pretty well.
It shoots flat farther than most people can hit with it.
It slips nicely into the front pocket of Carhartt pants.
One could do la lot worse.

Just taking an informal poll. Best handgun design: 1911, Hi Power, Sig P226, Beretta 92 or Glock?
Best all time?
HK P7 (M8, M10, M13)

Squeeze Cocker action is amazing. Easy to train till intuitive. Cocks, Decocks, Closes slide
Small & Lightweight
Fixed Barrel makes it super accurate. Like P210 Accurate

Not high volume though. Not viable as a duty weapon for a department

Best Handgun Design? depends on who's asking and why.
Who: Department, Personal, or anybody left during the Apocalypse?
Why: Accuracy, Maintenance, Lowest common Denominator, or Cost?

Today I'll reach for the Desert Eagle 44mag.
Something about an auto with a recoil spring the size of a garage door opener sounds appropriate.

As T.Rex would say "bang a gong"

I badly want one of those, but $3000+ on gun broker? Ouch!

Great handguns but fan boys always neglect to mention that they become extremely uncomfortable to shoot after 3-4 magazines unless you wait for them to cool off. The heat shield installed in later versions helped, but didn't solve the problem entirely.

-E-

Colt 1873 SAA. Everything else is just derivative.

Gq0bvG.jpg

I find myself gravitating to cz75s, sigs p series, Browning hi powers, the imi single action 941 (cz75 clone)is amazing. Mine I am guessing by marks is probably from the Tel Aviv PD. It gives the cajunized cz75 sp01 a run for the money.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top