JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep a mini mag and a head lamp with me.

If you just want something for the glove box then i would go with a head lamp - most likely if you need it your going to need your hands free; i.e. Change a tire, looking under the hood etc.

I have several headlamps, they work great when launching the drift boat and at the dock. I bought a couple of those 3 pack AAA lights at Costco a while back.

I got some better ones at BiMart with rechargeable batteries. I like the ones with a 2 stage solid light, and a flashing strobe feature and an SOS feature. The strobe feature has come in handy for warning oncoming drivers when I was out in a road side assistance situation and would probably work great pointing in some dirt bags face if he was giving me friction about something.

I have them in my coat pockets, on my night stand, on my side table by my evening chair, in the door pockets of the vehicles, in my camera bag everywhere.

Speaking of the side table by the chair, a flashlight, a cell phone and a S & W .40 at all times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top