JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have found, that my Springfield XD subcompact 40 shoots to point of aim with 135 grain JHP, but 180 grain hits several inches low at 21 feet. Seems odd. I have an XDS 9 as well. Any recommendations for ammo finding some brands more accurate than others in this particular model. Thanks for your recommendations.

Sorry did not see this thread earlier. I have shot a lot of 115 Ball out of mine, because, like a Lemming, I bought cheap. I have had better results with 124 grain ammo in general. I have shot Ball, and four makes of JHP. I have always felt this was my wife gun to use and it has a CT green laser on it so my testing perceptions are non-standard.

How accurate are you looking to be with a sub compact gun?

Pie plate at 15yards or cup coaster?

I like the hornedy critical defense.

I also like Federal HST and Speer Gold Dot.

I'd recommend selling the Springfield and getting a Glock ;) I'll never support Springfield Armory after the stunt they pulled..

Sig Elite V-Crown is my Favorite 9mm in 124gr or Hornady Critical Defense :D

I'd recommend selling the Springfield and getting a Glock ;) I'll never support Springfield Armory after the stunt they pulled..

Sig Elite V-Crown is my Favorite 9mm in 124gr or Hornady Critical Defense :D
Yeah they beat the NRA to it

I like my seven Springfield's and don't plan on selling or trading them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top