JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have found, that my Springfield XD subcompact 40 shoots to point of aim with 135 grain JHP, but 180 grain hits several inches low at 21 feet. Seems odd. I have an XDS 9 as well. Any recommendations for ammo finding some brands more accurate than others in this particular model. Thanks for your recommendations.

Sorry did not see this thread earlier. I have shot a lot of 115 Ball out of mine, because, like a Lemming, I bought cheap. I have had better results with 124 grain ammo in general. I have shot Ball, and four makes of JHP. I have always felt this was my wife gun to use and it has a CT green laser on it so my testing perceptions are non-standard.

How accurate are you looking to be with a sub compact gun?

Pie plate at 15yards or cup coaster?

I like the hornedy critical defense.

I also like Federal HST and Speer Gold Dot.

I'd recommend selling the Springfield and getting a Glock ;) I'll never support Springfield Armory after the stunt they pulled..

Sig Elite V-Crown is my Favorite 9mm in 124gr or Hornady Critical Defense :D

I'd recommend selling the Springfield and getting a Glock ;) I'll never support Springfield Armory after the stunt they pulled..

Sig Elite V-Crown is my Favorite 9mm in 124gr or Hornady Critical Defense :D
Yeah they beat the NRA to it

I like my seven Springfield's and don't plan on selling or trading them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top