JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Perhaps my search skills are lacking but I feel like I've done a decent job of trying to find some 2 round mag extensions for some 96 mags but to no avail. I would buy a 15 round mag but I've read that they can have bulging issues and they are a bit spendy. Anyone know where I might find some 96 mag extensions? Thanks.

I did some looking around and I started to go cross eyed so I stopped lol..... ummmm I personally don't really trust mag extensions specially if I am carrying for self defense but others may think differently. Why not just get some 15 round mags for that 96? Here is a link for you to go check out and I had to stop because now I am going nuts trying to research these +2s lol good luck.
Review: New Mec-Gar Magazines for Beretta 96-Series .40 S&W - AR15.Com Archive

I did some looking around and I started to go cross eyed so I stopped lol..... ummmm I personally don't really trust mag extensions specially if I am carrying for self defense but others may think differently. Why not just get some 15 round mags for that 96? Here is a link for you to go check out and I had to stop because now I am going nuts trying to research these +2s lol good luck.
Review: New Mec-Gar Magazines for Beretta 96-Series .40 S&W - AR15.Com Archive

Thanks Biggie. I got that same cross-eyed syndrome after looking around a couple hours. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and buy a mag and see how it works. I've often wondered why Beretta never came out with a 15 round mag ASAP.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top