Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Benjamin Marauder PCP

Discussion in 'Air Rifle & Pistol Discussion' started by Fishnutz, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Fishnutz

Fishnutz Hillsboro Member

2. Shawn the Locksmith

Shawn the Locksmith The Dalles, Or Member

3. MrMillspecer

MrMillspecer Portland Active Member

I have the .22 cal rifle and I liked it so much I picked up the pistol as well. I think they are very nice for the money and the rifle can be had for around $400. Very accurate w/ the right pellets. Mine hate RWS pellets.

4. crazytimme

crazytimme Tacoma area Member

Awesome rifle, .22 is great, .25 is awesome, but pellets are costly.
    Quiet, Quiet, quiet. good trigger, and a nice stock. As fare as airguns go, its a steal of a deal.

If you are young and only plan on shooting a couple few at a time pumping is fine, but if you plan on shooting more the 30-50 rounds you need to looking getting an auxiliary tank of some sort and find a place to fill it up. (pumps also need to be rebuilt now and again)
    I have a paintball tank with a modified valve for high pressure out-put, I have filled it with the pump, but it takes a while because the pump gets hot.
    If you have have a paintball shop get one of this tanks JDS Air Man product line including n2 tanks,HPA regulators & guages and save yourself the hassle of pumping.

Their are several forums out their, yellow forum is one of the bigger ones and has a classifieds Classifieds Airgun(Kitching) (the airgun world can get addicting especially if you like modifying things).

They don't run so well of CO2

If you have any questions PM me and I will give you my email and phone number

5. Irishbandit

Irishbandit Lynnwood, Washington Member

I have shot one and they are real nice...personally I liked shooting the Airforce Talon SS. It's not pretty to some but it's light, super powerful and fairly quiet as well. If you had the cash the nicest gun I've ever shot so far was a Edgun Matador .22

6. Fishnutz

Fishnutz Hillsboro Member

I recently acquired a Talon SS, it's the best air rifle I've found. I'm looking for a good PCP pistol for closer range than the SS. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

7. Irishbandit

I got to shoot the Benjamin Marauder PCP Pistol..crazy accurate, comes with both carbine & pistol grip and is also quiet. "Edgun" on youtube did a good review if you want to check it out.

8. Shawn the Locksmith

Shawn the Locksmith The Dalles, Or Member

Ditto....ya can't go wrong with the PRod. take a look at VarmintAir blog web site, Cliff has a super write up and hunting video's with the PRod. i think this is the link VarmintAir's Airgun Hunting Blog

9. Irishbandit

Oh and shop around...I think Edgun on YouTube has a 15% discount code posted on that video..I've also seen these go for $265 in various places (I almost bought one)