JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As soon as I pull the trigger on a PCP rifle I can already see a larger tank will be the next thing I need. Set up a 50 ft range so need to get a trap and the rifle. Looks like it will be enough fun to need a tank for quick refills :D

I am looking for feedback on these. After a fair amount of research, they seem like a pretty good value to fill guns and tanks if one keeps them maintained and is a bit mechanically inclined. My pcp gun collection is going to be growing and even with a good hill hand pump I can see the need to have a compressor and a tank at some point. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am fairly new to the pcp game.
Osprey I happen to have a brand new unused Yong Heng Compressor for sale. It also comes with the large filter and I've added the Royal Purple synthetic oil.
$290. Frank 253-961-9778 Tacoma

Yong heng 1.jpg Yong heng 2.jpg Yong Heng.jpg

I ended up giving up on the tank idea and bought one of the tuxing hatsan spark clones. It is great for topping off guns but is pretty slow for charging from 0. It fits my needs pretty well as I rarely need more than a top off. I still hand pump a fair amount as well as it gives me some exercise and it is easy to pack around.

I am looking for feedback on these. After a fair amount of research, they seem like a pretty good value to fill guns and tanks if one keeps them maintained and is a bit mechanically inclined. My pcp gun collection is going to be growing and even with a good hill hand pump I can see the need to have a compressor and a tank at some point. Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am fairly new to the pcp game.
As an owner of said compressor, after 4 years, it is still going strong.
Some tips and hacks: 1) keep oil clean and full. Synthetic for sure. 2) open both bleed valves before starting and stopping. 3) use a large, good quality moisture/dirt trap. 4) keep the temperature 🌡 under 50°c. 5) use an interval timer when filling large vessels. This will ensure that the temperature remains below 50°c. The timer has 2 dials, one for "on" time, and one for "off" time. Sentinel is a good manufacturer of several hydroponic products. When I would fill my 65cf scba, I ended up running 2.5 minutes on and off for 3 minutes. Make sure you crack the bleed valves every 3 to four cycles. From 0 psi to 300 bar took 2.5 hrs. Topping of is much quicker, ofcourse. I have since sold my scba tanks and now use a 12 volt compressor when I leave my property. Don't miss those tanks one bit. Check Walmart if you decide on the "Young Hen ". Cluck, cluck, cluck. Cheers, Bill and Addi

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top