JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone it is almost time for the Harris Private School Benefit Bow Shoot. We have made the shoot bigger and better this year, including adding an extra day, more targets, and adding a competitive section that should prove very challenging. The Shoot will be May 14th and 15th just north of Coburg, OR. Last year there were more than 230 shooters and thousands of dollars in prizes were raffled off, include a brand new compound bow valued at over $900. The shoot includes more than 40 Reinhart 3D targets. I have included a link to the Facebook page where there will be periodic updates on raffle prizes, vendors, and sponsors.

Adult one day entry is $20/youth $10; adult two day pass is $35/youth $20. I will also be posting a link to a secure online sign up page. For anyone who would like to be entered into a drawing for a free one day entry for the shoot just post SIGN ME UP as a response to this thread. Anyone interested can message me with email address and I can send a PDF flyer with information and map to the shoot.

<broken link removed>

This post is Admin Approved.

The Benefit Shoot presents the "Partners Challenge" competition in conjunction with one of the best 3-D shoots in the N.W. Join with your best friend and come join the fun and test your shooting skills against others from the region. There will be both Hunter and Competitive divisions allowing you to match your skills against others with the same passion for the sport of archery. Come join the fun, you might just walk off with the prize money and a trophy for your Pro Shop or Club.

I would be happy to send a copy of the rules/regs for the partners challenge. Here is the link to the sign up page and facebook page. Any club or proshop that signs up will be recognized on the facebook page. Please forward this info to anyone you know who might want to attend.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Thanks everyone for your interest. Please visit the facebook page listed above to see our video. The drawing for the one day pass will be done 3 weeks before the shoot so last week in April. Please let all your friends know about this great time.

Drawing will be held on Friday, if you have posted interest in this thread your name will be entered. You will be contacted by email or PM if you win. Thanks for your interest.

Last day for Online pre-registration today (Monday the 9th). Drawing winner was GoFaster on the Northwest site. Please take the opportunity to come out to a great shoot this year. I am including a time table for events and don't hesitate to invite the family to come up and have lunch with you in between events. The Trail shoot will be closing at 2:30 so that everyone can make it to the Raffle.

Saturday:
8-12 Registration
8:30-2:30 Partners Challenge qualifying rounds
2:30-3:00 Raffle/Money Dot Awards

Sunday:
8-11 Registration
8:30-12 Partners Challenge qualifying rounds
12:30-2:30 Partners Challenge Final Rounds for all who qualified from Sat/Sun
2:30-3:00 Raffle/Money Dot Awards and Trophy presentation for Partners
Challenge(Dependent upon completion of the Finals)

Thanks for your support and interest.

There has been some confusion about registration. Online Pre-registration has closed but everyone will have the opportunity to register at the shoot. If you would like to fill out the forms you will need for registration send me a message with your email address. Each adult shooter will need to have there own forms filled out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top