JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Believe me I have no PROBLEMS helping someone who needs help .I will do what I can to help you or anyone who needs help .
But it is getting to the point where I can't help anyone .
Basically I can't trust people .

SO SAD

Believe me I have no PROBLEMS helping someone who needs help .I will do what I can to help you or anyone who needs help .
But it is getting to the point where I can't help anyone .
Basically I can't trust people .

SO SAD

I usually help people that dont ask .it feels like a good deed..when approached by someone that expects you to give them something it doesn't have that good feeling.

I usually help people that dont ask .it feels like a good deed..when approached by someone that expects you to give them something it doesn't have that good feeling.
Yep I have done this more than once lol it might not be much but a few dollars here and there .
Like standing in line at Safeway or Walmart.
And someone doesn't have enough for there stuff .mmmmm
How much a few dollars .
Here don't worry about it .
Thanks ok .
No PROBLEMS .
Lol some kid got a soda or a box if cearal .
Or a sandwich .
Big deal a few bucks from me is nothing
I will survive

I don't buy kids toys or stuff they don't need but if mom has a cart full of food and is a few bucks short I will help out if I can
I ran across a lady that her car wouldn't start .left the lights on. So she bought a new battery . Some guy that didnt know squat was trying to help ? But no tools.you know the rest of the story lol

I ran across a lady that her car wouldn't start .left the lights on. So she bought a new battery . Some guy that didnt know squat was trying to help ? But no tools.you know the rest of the story lol
Tell him he should start wearing a leatherman?
Tho not ideal it could get it done...

I saw a guy with a "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign, I asked if he was serious and he said he was. Asked if he could run a chainsaw and a pick, he said he could. We worked for about six hours clearing an overgrown part of the property, he busted his bubblegum while discussing his dilemma. He and his hobo buddy were attacked, his buddy got the worst of it and spent a few days in hospital. I fed him, let him have some clean clothes and wash his old stuff. He was voluntarily homeless but not a bum. These guys worked when they needed to and literally traveled the country by rail. We stopped at a grocery store and I told him to get whatever he wanted. He picked out abou $20 worth of sandwich supplies and a bag of ice then looked at me kinda funny. I asked him if he wanted anything else and he said a beer would be nice so I told him to grab a case. Figured that would do for him and his buddy. On the way to his camp under a bridge I asked if their was anything else they needed, he said hi buddy could use some whiskey. We stopped at a liquor store, I gave him $20 and he came out with a pint of rotgut delivered him to camp and gave him another $20. I got more work out of him in six hours then my x-wife in 26 years!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews