JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clean store but they really need to bump up the inventory a bit. Way too much open floorspace. I'm also not a huge fan of places that fill their showcases with items that say "NOT FOR SALE". If you want to show off your guns, open a museum.

Seemed like nice people the one time I went in to check them out, but the prices they're setting up for their proposed range (website actually says it's opening today for people who've already bought memberships) are obscene. For example, their cheapest annual individual membership costs you $120 a year which then lets you shoot for the low, low price of $20 a visit. Pay $175 a year, and it drops all the way to $10 a year. I shoot at Johnson Creek Gun Club and I get unlimited shooting at a limited membership club (never oversold) for less than their top price, can shoot my own ammo including reloads, and can bring two guests for free every time I shoot. Once you pay their initial membership fee,Tri-County Gun Club is better as well and offers indoor and outdoor pistol, rifle, and shotgun ranges including competition courses. English Pit in Vancouver is $15 a visit with NO membership fees. I guess they're hoping the Porsche drivers from Intel across the Sunset are going to flock there in droves. They did inform me that my retired military status qualified me for the law-enforcement pre-owned Glock discount, but I didn't bother to check since I live in Vancouver (work for Washington County). Plus I can beat their prices anywhere. Check out MK Tactical in Hillsboro. Small firearms inventory but I was told their sales price is cost plus 10% and they'll even let you watch when they order the gun to make sure you understand where the sales price comes from. Also have a really nice accessory inventory including the best on-the-rack selection of Crossbreed Holsters for widely uses firearms at a great price. Wait time if you order one directly from Crossbreed is like six weeks.

I would not recommend getting any smith work done here. I had them install night sights on an M&P pistol. Took 3 weeks and the guy dinged up the sight and slide (hammer marks, scratches, bent dovetail). They told me "it was a really tight fit" and charged me $50 for it.

When I was interested in buying an M&P pistol in .22, the guy on the phone tried to convince me that that gun doesn't exist.

A while ago, I took an AR to them for some work. The guy who does the gunsmithing (the son) looked it over, gave me an estimate, and told me to come back in a couple of days. When I stopped by to pick it up, I was told he was out of the shop and I had to come back another day to pick up my rifle. I called him the following day, and he gave me a lecture about how he "stands by his word", but the labor was worth more money than he quoted. Knowing he was trying to guilt me, I said "fine, charge me what you think your time is worth, but just get it done." I picked the rifle up two days later, went to the range, and the gun wouldn't cycle. I returned the weapon to him, asked him to do it right, and he gave me a bunch of attitude. Won't go back!
Also, I got tired of Obama consipracy stuff coming out of the mouth of the woman behind the counter everytime I'd walk in the store. Like most gun owners, I dislike our current President, but don't come to gunstores to engage in political discussions with crazy people.

Ever since they sent out a mass e-mail with the full names and email addresses of people who took their concealed handgun course, I never let my friends go there ever again.
I'm not kidding, either, I saved the e-mails.

/hate
Wtf are you talking about? Please tell me thats not true.
True! I was one of them. Never stepped into their business since.

I have a co-worker who bought a suppressor from them and their customer service sucked!!! They weren't helpful or knowledgable about products. I won't even go in there since they don't have inventory and their prices are too high.

Really? That is bs.

I sold one of my guns on "consignment" with them a few years back. Stopped in a few times and they had not sold it yet. Was gone for a month, came in they had sold it but could not find the paperwork and was told to come back. They eventually "found" the paperwork but they never called to say that it was sold. Tried to make it work with this local shop but wont go back.

I would give them a 3-4. The only reason I went in there was to get a part for my AR. Sat there for about 5 minutes with nobody else in the store before the owners son or anyone else would have helped me. Finally an older lady asked me if I needed some help. I told her what I was looking for and she asked for the son to come over and it was like pulling his arm to get him to serve his customers needs! If I wasn't in such a hurry for the part I would have walked out.

If you use the range ask for new ammo. They will sell you their own reloaded ammo in Fiocchi boxes as if it was new. I'd even double check the casings even if they say it is new.

I wont go back because of this. The ammo consistently failed in my XD and I think its a little bit disingenuous business practice.

If you use the range ask for new ammo. They will sell you their own reloaded ammo in Fiocchi boxes as if it was new. I'd even double check the casings even if they say it is new.

I wont go back because of this. The ammo consistently failed in my XD and I think its a little bit disingenuous business practice.

If a XD can't eat the ammo, then nothing will.

Not to mention incredibly inconsistent ammo. A friend of mine (without asking me...) went in and shot a bunch, and brought a bit of .45 ammo back. I didn't realize they were reloads until I checked the headstamps, and realized they were mis-matched (despite factory cardboard). I weighed a couple of them, and they weren't even close! Even with identical brass, there was almost a grain difference between the high and low. Even taking into account cheap inconsistent projectiles, even a 1/2 grain of powder difference is HUGE.

Went in there a few weeks ago just to browse. After being ignored for upwards of 20 minutes, I was finally able to take a look at a Springfield 1911. I made an offer for the gun, and they said it was on consignment. I asked them if I could leave a name and number so they could call the consignee with the offer and get back to me. They were entirely unwilling to do this. I was ready to spend a significant amount on a pistol in their store, but they were more interested in helping those who were buying targets and ammo for the range. I walked out and promptly went to Tigard Gunbroker and ended up buying a Colt 1911.

I refuse to do business with Beavercreek despite them being <4 miles from my house.

Ever since they sent out a mass e-mail with the full names and email addresses of people who took their concealed handgun course, I never let my friends go there ever again.
I'm not kidding, either, I saved the e-mails.

/hate

Wtf are you talking about? Please tell me thats not true.

I got the email as well. I was so mad... Still am.

ive gone there a couple of times, first time i rented a couple handguns for me and my girlfriend, it was so so. the 22 she had, was fine, my gun jammed and missed fired a couple times(jammed twice and miss fired twice). they replaced the gun with problems with another gun with problems.

second time was shortly after buying my witness, wanted to get some shots downrange, walked in with my girlfriend told them we would both be shooting it because its going under our bed. they said no big deal we can both shoot it. rented a gun because of their dumb policy but just another $10 right? wrong it also cost me a huge hassle. get about 50 rounds in and dude comes back there saying i cant let her fire my handgun because she rented the other gun. tried to explain i was told i can do that but his vein did not return to its proper place.

incredibly rude service, over priced and ridiculous (and apparently confusing to the staff) range policies.

I've been in a few times. Once I walked around the store for maybe 10 min. no one payed any attention to me. When I did get help, it was snappy and rude. What's up with the chick behind the counter that looks like she wants to suck your blood? I'd wait another 20 min just to not be helped by a vampire. Last and final visit, I got a squib load in my XD using their stuff. Now of course I hear all about their crappy ammo. I didn't let them fix it, I just walked out pissed. They've never given me the impression they were knowledgeable enough to touch my gun anyway. I went to the gun store behind Kaddy Car Wash right after, and they fixed my gun. I don't remember their name, but they have my business from now on.

I've been in a few times. Once I walked around the store for maybe 10 min. no one payed any attention to me. When I did get help, it was snappy and rude. What's up with the chick behind the counter that looks like she wants to suck your blood? I'd wait another 20 min just to not be helped by a vampire. Last and final visit, I got a squib load in my XD using their stuff. Now of course I hear all about their crappy ammo. I didn't let them fix it, I just walked out pissed. They've never given me the impression they were knowledgeable enough to touch my gun anyway. I went to the gun store behind Kaddy Car Wash right after, and they fixed my gun. I don't remember their name, but they have my business from now on.

The one you went to is Willamette Valley Arms. They are well known around here to be one of the best in the area!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.