JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nwwoodsman...i'm digging that you compared the Survivors to my novel, Brushfire Plague! Very cool. thanks. Sequel out this fall...

Wife and I have been watching this on Netflix.You'll get hooked if you can sit through the first episode by forcing yourself to tolerate the British accents. It's kind of like a British version of the book The Brushfire Plague. Misguided scientist with good intentions creates a virus, bunch of people get sick and die, people scramble for food and fight bad guys, yadda yadda yadda.
The thing that really stands out to me is the difference between this and similar American shows and the way it displays the results of British gun control. In American SHTF/Zombie movies everyone has AR15s, AK47's, Tec 9''s, Uzis, Beretta's and 1911's. Whoever fires the most rounds wins. In this show in a dozen episodes I think I have counted two shotguns, two handguns and only the government has EBR's. There is not a lot of bloodshed. When a dozen people square off against each other, whichever group has the one firearm wins. There is very little you can do to defend yourself if your group doesn't have a gun and you lose your food, cars, shelter etc. When the government or other people in charge swoop with a bunch of men in black carrying black guns, your screwed. You have no chance of protecting yourself and end up as a prisoner, science experiment or a slave.
I understand this show is fiction but it really does show what will happen in reality when the SHTF.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top