JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Glock G40 10mm and it shoots very good, but those Sig Match Elites sure are nice looking. I had a P-220 back in the day that shot really well. My problem is do I sell the Glock and another gun to get the Sig or just keep what I have? I did have a EEA Whitness in 10mm and after a while it shot loose so I don't want one of those. I don't believe that the Glock or Sig will have that issue.

They are both good choices for 10mm. Personally, I would keep Glockzilla and save for the Sig.

I "still" have my Glock G20 MK-1 in 10 mm and is't about as reliable and accurate as any thing else! Why sell a good pistol that works! Keep it and save your pennies for the new one! I don't carry my Glock any more, but I just cannot part with it, so it resides in a place of honor inside my safe!

I'll buy your unwanted Glock so you can buy a Sig, my Glock 20sf would love a twin. Really though, when I wanted a 10mm, Colt for a grand, EAA, Rock Island, Dan Wesson, or a 15 round Glock? Really a no Brainer for me, in a Galco Miami Classic, I have 45 rounds and a capable and reliable weapon that I can count on.

Best of both worlds or not? Elites are 4" barrels and Glock 40's are 6" this model has a 5" barrel. I kind of wanted the stainless and Rosewood model. P220-10-SAO-Match-Elite.jpg

Does the extra capacity outweigh ergos for you? I still havent found a gun that fits my hand better than a Sig P220. However, my bedside gun is a G21.

BTW, I used a 10mm on a steel course at a LE range and not a single plate had to be hit twice.

I actually have shot a lot of guns I find more comfortable than glocks but none that are more comforting ;-). I have found that even though other pistols may feel better in the hand I tend to shoot glocks better.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top