JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Glock G40 10mm and it shoots very good, but those Sig Match Elites sure are nice looking. I had a P-220 back in the day that shot really well. My problem is do I sell the Glock and another gun to get the Sig or just keep what I have? I did have a EEA Whitness in 10mm and after a while it shot loose so I don't want one of those. I don't believe that the Glock or Sig will have that issue.

They are both good choices for 10mm. Personally, I would keep Glockzilla and save for the Sig.

I "still" have my Glock G20 MK-1 in 10 mm and is't about as reliable and accurate as any thing else! Why sell a good pistol that works! Keep it and save your pennies for the new one! I don't carry my Glock any more, but I just cannot part with it, so it resides in a place of honor inside my safe!

I'll buy your unwanted Glock so you can buy a Sig, my Glock 20sf would love a twin. Really though, when I wanted a 10mm, Colt for a grand, EAA, Rock Island, Dan Wesson, or a 15 round Glock? Really a no Brainer for me, in a Galco Miami Classic, I have 45 rounds and a capable and reliable weapon that I can count on.

Best of both worlds or not? Elites are 4" barrels and Glock 40's are 6" this model has a 5" barrel. I kind of wanted the stainless and Rosewood model. P220-10-SAO-Match-Elite.jpg

Does the extra capacity outweigh ergos for you? I still havent found a gun that fits my hand better than a Sig P220. However, my bedside gun is a G21.

BTW, I used a 10mm on a steel course at a LE range and not a single plate had to be hit twice.

I actually have shot a lot of guns I find more comfortable than glocks but none that are more comforting ;-). I have found that even though other pistols may feel better in the hand I tend to shoot glocks better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top