JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently, buried in the ton of new rules just published, there is a new one that basically says, "possession is ownership", so if you are the registered owner of an NFA item and you hand it to someone else not registered for 'that' item (like loaning it to a friend while out at the range together), you are now commiting a felony. So, the old 'sharing is caring' is not legal in the eyes of the ATF.

Since when do the ATF even use that word; error?? Not in their vocabulary.

And just because 'someone' said it was an 'error' doesn't mean they've removed the 'rule', it just means they need a bigger smoke screen.
Besides, even if it is / was and error, there is still a heck of a lot of activity on the subject, from a notable number of 2A sources.

Ha! An "error" you say?
And when will they say their "error" was an error?
I wouldn't trust them far as I can piss...and I'm old.

Joe
Yeah a team of lawyers and ATF agents drafted it dozens Of people read it And nobody saw the "error" And drastic change to the way things have always been…. please

Since when do the ATF even use that word; error?? Not in their vocabulary.

And just because 'someone' said it was an 'error' doesn't mean they've removed the 'rule', it just means they need a bigger smoke screen.
Besides, even if it is / was and error, there is still a heck of a lot of activity on the subject, from a notable number of 2A sources.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top