JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"50 caliber sniper rifles... used to hunt out west... by the disabled... set up to shoot half a mile *scoffs* or more."

You know, like you see every time you're out hunting.

We need gun people working in the gun department.

Nice propaganda film. Noticed right away the thanks to the NRA text.
EXK8Tzx.jpg

another liberal hack anti-gun propaganda film. Pushing for national registration..
This will probably be an unpopular opinion around here, but they essentially already have a national registration, albeit one that takes a lot of man power to use. In the interest of efficiency and eliminating government waste, and freeing up people to process class 3 stuff, why not essentially eliminate the department and create a national database that can only be searched by serial number and that's directly accessable by local law enforcement agencies?

This will probably be an unpopular opinion around here, but they essentially already have a national registration, albeit one that takes a lot of man power to use. In the interest of efficiency and eliminating government waste, and freeing up people to process class 3 stuff, why not essentially eliminate the department and create a national database that can only be searched by serial number and that's directly accessable by local law enforcement agencies?
I like it.

No thanks!
Change-abolish
Abolish-change

Better yet, eliminate requirement to register them & get a stamp.

....I certainly can dream. When was the last time a government agency willfully gave up a tax or fee?

I call for a hiatus on all new legislation.
I call for the investigation and trial of all legislation of the past century to find what, if any laws are harmonious with the law of this land as perscribed in the costitution and bill of rights of the united states of america.

I call for no new laws or amendments until such a time that these requests be thoroughly met.

I also call for the immediate abolishment and complete dismissal of any laws, legislation, amendments or court decisions of the past twenty years. Effective immediatly.

Rather have them spend a lot of money and do nothing. Productive government is dangerous government. Just keep things like they are and trim their staff 10%.
If they want to take their sweet time infringing on our rights, I'm sorry I mean regulating us, and need a heep ton of capital? As far as I care every single one of them and go visit the unemployment line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top