JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations on hating democracy.

You might find that your your next autocrat is even less inclined to support your liberties.
Democracy is worth hating and something our founding fathers warned against.

1684789164586.jpeg

ore-than-mob-rule-while-walter-e-williams-36-45-35.jpg

Except all those examples are things we "compromised" already.
So now we should "compromise" to get those back.?

Really, the root of the problem here is the other side literally has nothing to give up...
Why did you put "compromised" in quotes like that? Is it maybe because there wasn't any compromise on those issues and in fact we just lost on them, which really just makes my point?

But also my apologies for trying to get this back on a firearm related topic, feel free to go back to whatever the rest of you were doing :rolleyes:

Why did you put "compromised" in quotes like that? Is it maybe because there wasn't any compromise on those issues and in fact we just lost on them, which really just makes my point?

But also my apologies for trying to get this back on a firearm related topic, feel free to go back to whatever the rest of you were doing :rolleyes:
Because thats how we lost them, wasnt really a compromise.

While having a conversation about a thread in another sub forum, another member and I were briefly discussing military/LE only versions of an optic (NF NX8) and I was thinking as to why an optic would be regulated and kept from civilian use. So the question begs to be asked "do you think in this zeal to take away our gun rights that they may also try to take away our ability to purchase optics and thus negate our ability to fight back against further encroachments upon our liberties and rights" (i. e. take away one more tool that would help us)
NO

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top