JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"No one needs 10x+ optics for hunting". "No one needs night vision, you can't legally hunt at night". " only LEOs and military should have red dot reflex sights" "I got by just fine with iron sights, everyone should focus on using iron sights, optics are a crutch for lack of skills" :rolleyes: sad to say, I can see this kind of "logic" being presented eventually after they've repealed the 2A through extralegal methods.

Let's not give them any ideas.

"no one needs an ACOG for hunting"

My guess is the next ban(s) will be on bulk ammo sales. Several states have already installed severe restrictions on bulk ammo sales. Massachusetts comes to mind.

Let's not give them any ideas.

"no one needs an ACOG for hunting"

My guess is the next ban(s) will be on bulk ammo sales. Several states have already installed severe restrictions on bulk ammo sales. Massachusetts comes to mind.
Don't forget modular stocks/furniture. There's already a sort of path towards banning modular stocks/furniture through making them "evil features" :rolleyes: "one size should fit 85% of the People, they don't need more features and they don't need vertical foregrips or barrel shrouds"

It is too bad our side is not clever enough to head this sort of thing off with clever negotiation and legislation. Fretting about it is hardly a replacement.

It is too bad our side is not clever enough to head this sort of thing off with clever negotiation and legislation. Fretting about it is hardly a replacement.
How do we head these things off in advance when the other side has nothing to give up in return? Give us an example if you may...

Yeah.... one Party has been all in "no compromise on gun control" while the other has been middling to awfully quick to compromise... in order to "get along to get along" :mad:
Honestly, who is who in that? Left compromises all the time, the right actually has slogans on guns and taxes that are essentially "no compromise".

How's that working out for us?

I'm sorry but... really?

When has the Left ever "compromised" on gun bills in the last 20 years, other than Constitutional Carry? :rolleyes: the politicians on the " Right" continually gives up gun rights while the Left gives nothing nationally up.

See Hearing Protection Act

See National Reciprocity Act

See all the attempts at AWBs, both Statewide and Nationally

See all the calls for banning guns, and bills to that effect

The Constitutional Carry thing.. they succeeded only because the People and the Republicans outnumbered the Left just enough to pass. Witness NC's latest attempts being vetoed by the governor.

Edit. It is made abundantly clear that a national divorce is coming, if not outright civil war. In each of the Red/conservative State; gun rights have expanded and saw increased support; whereas in the Blue/leftist states, gun rights are being attacked.

I'm sorry but... really?

When has the Left ever "compromised" on gun bills in the last 20 years, other than Constitutional Carry? :rolleyes: the politicians on the " Right" continually gives up gun rights while the Left gives nothing nationally up.

See Hearing Protection Act

See National Reciprocity Act

See all the attempts at AWBs, both Statewide and Nationally

See all the calls for banning guns, and bills to that effect

The Constitutional Carry thing.. they succeeded only because the People and the Republicans outnumbered the Left just enough to pass. Witness NC's latest attempts being vetoed by the governor.

Edit. It is made abundantly clear that a national divorce is coming, if not outright civil war. In each of the Red/conservative State; gun rights have expanded and saw increased support; whereas in the Blue/leftist states, gun rights are being attacked.
Every time they had total control of both government and didn't bring gun control even out of commitee.

A pro silencer law has nothing to offer anyone but progun people.

Excuse me, I would think reducing the noise levels of gunshots would be of benefit to everyone not just "progun" people.. as a person who is deaf, I see some potential irony here :s0140: and reducing the barriers to lawful silencer purchase would also be of benefit, particularly for hunters and for competitors.

Fingerprinted for what? I do not have a permit. No license for conceal carry. No firearms ownership license/permits here. NFA? Yeah only one that I already planned for... I did get fingerprinted and bg checked for employment with the Dept of the Navy anyhow.... probably long since expired/expunged since it was over 20 years ago for security clearance.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top