JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before I knew who he was, I spoke with Paul Kemp for about 20 minutes after one of these Townhall events. He wants criminal liability written into the law so his sister would have been able to sue the owner of the rifle that was used to kill her husband in civil court for damages. The actual murder killed himself with the same rifle, denying Paul his vengeance. The proposed law is like getting your car stolen, then being sued because the thief damaged something or killed someone while driving it because you could not prove to the court that you locked it up!

Paul starts every Townhall with a sob story about how his brother in law was such a great guy, thus creating an emotional shield so other speakers are afraid to attack him. He says "Do it for the children" but his passion comes from a severe hatred of the firearms community and desire for revenge. That makes him the most dangerous threat to the Second Amendment in Oregon.

Before I knew who he was, I spoke with Paul Kemp for about 20 minutes after one of these Townhall events. He wants criminal liability written into the law so his sister would have been able to sue the owner of the rifle that was used to kill her husband in civil court for damages. The actual murder killed himself with the same rifle, denying Paul his vengeance. The proposed law is like getting your car stolen, then being sued because the thief damaged something or killed someone while driving it because you could not prove to the court that you locked it up!

Paul starts every Townhall with a sob story about how his brother in law was such a great guy, thus creating an emotional shield so other speakers are afraid to attack him. He says "Do it for the children" but his passion comes from a severe hatred of the firearms community and desire for revenge. That makes him the most dangerous threat to the Second Amendment in Oregon.
Mr. Kemp is bad news. He is like a male version of Melissa Milano.

It goes a lot farther than just "secure your firearms in a safe in your home". There is a lot of stuff in there on how exactly to transport a firearm. A few pages more and it would be telling us which foot to stand on when transfering a firearm.
Agree. IMO you can see where it is going by looking at England and other similar places. As I understand it there you have to register and some one has to come to your house and certify your storage is o.k. but I'm no expert on that just what I got from this video (skip to the 11:56 mark for description on storage restrictions and inspections):

i do think that here once these laws are passed they have to hire someone to monitor it, then eventually they will probably hire people to enforce it. The plastic spoon law in Portland is an example. They need to hire someone to monitor it. Hire someone to take the complaints and issue a ticket or whatever when some psycho tattletales on a restaurant or catering service (I.e. "plastic spoon cops"). And it all has to be paid for by the taxpayer. These folks think that anything can be solved by just passing another regulation. Sucks Donkey Bal#s.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top