JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A traditional "bingo ball cage" type media separator works great.

For large quantities just adapt a stainless steel washing machine tub. Maybe mount it on a cement mixer hub and place a tray beneath to collect the pins. For large quantities of pins and water, make the tray with high enough to contain the pins but let the water drain from a "waterfall lip".

Currently we're using a "shakey jake" type media seperator, works very well with corncob.

Mechanical Separator - emachinetool.com

I've been giving some thought to moving towards a trommel type seperator

Eventually I want to go to one of these:

<broken link removed>

But at that point, I'm probably going to be making my own brass.

I have a ton of the "pee pee" pads left over from when my dog was a puppy. And my mother can get me an unlimited supply for free from her work.

I pour the brass onto the pads, leave in the sun or warm garage over night or maybe longer. Done.

I've read on other sites that 650 degree F Tempilaq (spelling?) is used to indicate when the annealing temperature has been reached. So I wouldn't expect 400 for a short time to be a problem. This should not be construed as technical advice though, just my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top