JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do a bit of traveling and take my 16" upper with me. I'm looking for a bag that it would fit into and not be sticking out while broke down. As well as a bit of protection. I have my standard GH bag and it does all I need. But I can't get a full size upper into it without having the muzzle break trying to bust out the top of it and it has zero protection for the lpvo that's on it.
Any suggestions on bags would be great.
I am looking to get a NON-tactical looking bag. One that would look normal in every day or hiking camp. I'm using my old search & rescue Quest 2 bag for now.

Thanks Jake

Go to Nike or Adidas or your favorite woke consumer goods store and bring a stick the size of the upper with you. Or a measuring tape. The brighter and uglier the bag, the better it blends in. If it screams woman studies or I question my sexuality, then you are in the right direction.

I rock a bright orange Nike bag with a Biden Harris patch sewn onto it.

Check out the "Grey Man" backpacks or some hiking/camping packs from brands like Osprey, Deuter, or Gregory. They're non-tactical, blend in well, and offer good protection for your gear

1685722468872.png
Link to Amazon ($19.99)

No padding, but some can be added. Has room to add in "extras" (small chest rig, extra mags, earpro, etc)

Those are a few purpose built options. It's up to you whether or not they appear "tactical".

Any backpack with an internal height of around 27" will kinda work. The problem you run into is the pointy parts of a rifle make it look like you just stuffed a rifle in your Jansport pack. A piece of plastic sheet in the bottom will help somewhat.

17" laptop backpack.

Padded.

Plenty big and will hold a bunch of other stuff.
Again, the laptop may be worth more than the AR. Any carry-on type bag with handles on top and a carry strap would work fine. Pick your favorite Airline insignia.

I have several carry-on bags as part of yearly bonus or award from PGE. They all say PGE or Portland General Electric on the side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top