JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been searching the internet trying to find something that fits my needs.

Backpack style for 2 AR style rifles with space for ammo.

Not a rifle case with shoulder straps but an actual backpack that that has scabbards on the side or something.

Anyone know of anything that fits the bill?

I don't know what style you were looking for, but here is a MOLLE Pack.
EXTENDED RANGE OPERATOR PACK
BY TACTICAL TAILOR

https://www.tacticaltailor.com/extendedrangeoperatorpack.aspx

TACTICAL-323_1024x1024.jpg

Ive got a Usmc marapat pack that that can haul a rifle on each side but its a big pack. Problem with hauling them in a norman size back pack is either the but stock hangs low and beats you in the leg as you hike or it sticks out the top 20" and hags up on everthing.

They have nice stuff, though pricey.

I would also suggest contacting @CamoDeafie. He makes some wicked high quality custom gear. Not sure if he does back packs like you are looking for but I'll let him weigh in on that.

Most backpacks that carries rifles on their sides are gonna have the rifles exposed either off the top or the bottom depending on how they're setup. I don't usually make these due to the simple fact that having rifles hanging off the sides throws the balance way off, and there are many hunting backpacks with rifle loops or mounts.

Edit. Are you wanting something that has basically 2 scabbards, one on each side, plus the storage space for ammo (however much that may be)? Or you're okay with what the ILBE and FILBE types of MOLLE packs offer with butt pockets and side straps or sleeves for the rifles?

Last Edited:
I tried carrying two rifles but it was too heavy, I'm kind of a lightweight guy. By the time you get your gear, rifle, spotting scope and ammo on board, its not something I want to tote around for long. I settled on a single rifle set up that has room for all my stuff plus a handgun. This one is pretty cheap but has held up well for two years. And the backpack straps seem fairly comfortable.

Check out Grey Ghost Gear. They have a SBR bag that will fit a full size AK or AR as well as it has pots on the outside for 2 rifles. Looks like a water bottle holder with a strap above it. The bag doesn't appear "tacticool" like the tactical tailor bag above. It has a padded waist strap as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top