JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hunter backlash begins over wolf plan adoption

Unanimous adoption of a controversial wolf management plan by the Washington Fish & Wildlife Commission has ignited a firestorm in the hunting community, with concerns over the future viability of big game herds combining with a sense that the commission has turned its backs on sportsmen and women who pay the tab for wildlife management.

<broken link removed>

It would be nice if the people pushing the harm on us had to take an equal share of it. So then it only seems fair: introduce wolves to Downtown Seattle and Everett. See how fast they get "managed."&#8212;&#8216;Helix' on Hunting-Washington forum

My sentiments exactly.

1 year of boycotting hunting and fishing licenses would pretty much shut down the system.
Then emails to the department stating they need to change.I mean otherwise they wouldn't get it.

In a few years our numbers will go down anyway, with out enough control of the wolves.

I saw my first wolf the other day (hs tracks are sill in the snow up here) trailing a deer. I wondered why my local resident deer population had shrunk. (by about 1/2 from last year)

Anyway, I thinking you can still kill canines that are harassing deer in WA...No?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top