JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How did the box look? Mostly survived?

Box survived just fine. You had a lot of tape on that box! Even if USPS bounced it around for awhile, the cardboard would have flattened but I think the tape would have held it together.

But I don't think any USPS employees were tossing that puppy around. No blood on the corners, so evidently they didn't drop it on their foot either. The box had a sticker that said it was over 35#. I chuckled at that. :D
Bob

When the doorbell rang, I saw the USPS truck out front and ran to the door. Before she could say anything, I said "they're steel targets and you really should have asked me to come get them." She sighed and said, 'if there's a next time, I certainly will' and turned to leave. Then stopped, reached into her back pocket for a rolled up magazine, and handed me the latest issue of American Rifleman. It was time to take a break from working on the kitchen cabinets.
And she was smokin hot.
You forgot that part.
Sucka !

:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews