JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like the idea of "free" whatever, from the government. They are either charging you for something you have the right to or using your own tax money to pay for something. The government is not against what they charge you for, they just want the money. Corporations can pollute all they want as long as they pay. You get your NFA as long as you pay. We just say we are against it.

I get some people might end up paying $1000 or more to be compliant. However, the easier we make it for them the harder we make it on ourselves.

ATF.....Really?

Redefining how you too can go to Prison.

Life was soooo much simpler.......in the past. BUT, But, but.....why is anyone so surprised? YEAH......Brandon (and the Dems) set the tone.

Aloha, Mark

ATF.....Really?

Redefining how you too can go to Prison.

Life was soooo much simpler.......in the past. BUT, But, but.....why is anyone so surprised? YEAH......Brandon (and the Dems) set the tone.

Aloha, Mark
Indeed they do. And everywhere they have the most control is where the most problems lie. Go figure. At least they FEEL good about their "save the world" efforts, opposite effects and thinking be damned.

This plan is racist, how do they expect low income marginalized POC, LGBTZHKMS and such pay this tax? We need a .gov program to fund this by taxing the rich!

As I've said in another thread, a tax stamp puts you in the bullseye of the IRS and the 87k new armed IRS agents.
Anybody who has bought/transferred (including selling) a firearm via an FFL is on a list somewhere in some gov DB.

The same is probably true for people who have bought ammo or gun accessories via retail (if the transaction involved a credit/debit card/check/etc., or was online).

C9QRVcDVYAErGOI?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Once you are on one of those lists, you are a target for the government - sooner or later.

Where you are on the list (as far as priority) will depend on what you bought, how much and when. Social media posts will probably also play a part in your ranking. Membership on forums like this one will too.

Anybody who has bought/transferred (including selling) a firearm via an FFL is on a list somewhere in some gov DB.

The same is probably true for people who have bought ammo or gun accessories via retail (if the transaction involved a credit/debit card/check/etc., or was online).

View attachment 1275872

Once you are on one of those lists, you are a target for the government - sooner or later.

Where you are on the list (as far as priority) will depend on what you bought, how much and when. Social media posts will probably also play a part in your ranking. Membership on forums like this one will too.
Cool i'm already on a list, so no need to register anything further ;)

Another one……. The land of "what ifs." Y'all work yourselves up for no reason. Let's just cool down until something concrete actually takes place.

I don't have any braced pistols, but with anything, I'm not going to gnash my teeth and wring my hands about what "they" are going to do. I can only control what I am going to do.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top