JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
135 months is 11.25 years for those of you who don't want to do the math. Good riddance. If it was Multnomah county he would probably be out with time served and that he promises to be good from now on.

Title of the thread is just so 80s-ish. :p
Agreed.

. B761EF27-76E7-4006-8394-7AADA0C32811.jpeg

On one hand, he knowingly played the game and lost, so you get what you get. On the other, FA shouldn't be illegal and free adults should be able to decide what chemicals they ingest, so I do have a small amount of sympathy.

Not familiar with the auto sear mentioned. Since it's ot a true M16 trigger, would it work as a machine gun or is it semi auto?
It is a drop-in device that allows the AR to R&R. Since it was so easily made, so affordable and so fun, it had to be Federalized with a tax stamp for possessioon and a prison sentence for disobedience. Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 10.42.18 AM.png

Why do they always get neck and facial tattoos? That's basically saying "I've been to jail or will eventually go to jail".

Why do they always get neck and facial tattoos? That's basically saying "I've been to jail or will eventually go to jail".
Mindless sheep following the herd I guess, but then again he did sell a lot of illegal items to one individual which makes him pretty stupid to begin with.

It is a drop-in device that allows the AR to R&R. Since it was so easily made, so affordable and so fun, it had to be Federalized with a tax stamp for possessioon and a prison sentence for disobedience. View attachment 1228778
I actually know the guy that invented the M16 DIAS.
His company was called Su-Press-On.
Pretty funny and smart guy until he had a stroke.
He is the reason that any part of a silencer is a silencer.
Used to sell silencer " Kit's" from the 70's until the 80's.
He would sell them in Soldier of Fortune, Shotgun News, basically anywhere gun nerd's back in the day would buy stuff. (Pre-interwebs and all.)

ATF came after him in 86-87. ***Again***
He fought the atf and beat them to a pulp in court.
No more "silencer kit's"
*** BUT ***
He was allowed to sell any DIAS that he had made before 1981.
They were grandfathered as *** NON-NFA ***as long as they are not in a firearm.

The old Fart made tens of thousands of them..........

He renamed his company.'
Sue the ATF and Press On
AKA: Su-Press-On

They came after him again after the Sikh temple shooting. And he was mostly mentally gone upstairs from a stroke.

He took a plea, his age and health just weren't up to another fight against the ATF after kicking bubblegum on them for 30+ years.
ATF couldn't leave a old man alone and let him have his victories.
They have a long memory when you make them look stupid a F-ck in court and they will never quit.

I can say he is my friend...

George A. Dodson, III

Last Edited:
On one hand, he knowingly played the game and lost, so you get what you get. On the other, FA shouldn't be illegal and free adults should be able to decide what chemicals they ingest, so I do have a small amount of sympathy.
Yeah I got no problems with that as long as all goes peachy, if you can't handle your poop though it should be easier to put down loons off the rails "wilin'" out in public. As soon as they became a threat or endangering to public. WITHOUT having to call my boy Kyle over.

" endangering to public "

That Quote is how F-ck tards at ATF talk.

Hell man, I'm dangerous as F-ck with just the info in my head.
Same as a metal part, It's not endangering the public until someone else does something weird with it.

The cat is out of the bag on DIY... MG's, and auto-sear's..

Now if you wanna talk about fertilizer and other stuff, I think that's a F-load more dangerous than a MG in the hand's of a Idiot.

guns and illicit drugs go hand in hand.. nothin new there. this is what prohibition has always brought, and what it will always bring.

sounds like this young brother was absolutely asking for it, so kinda hard to have sympathy.. but as mentioned, neither should be illegal so some is due.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top