JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just to confirm what I found: Are there TWO shows this weekend in Portland?

Collectors West at the Expo and Oregon Arms at the Holiday in?

I have been to the CW shows, but can anyone give me their opinion of the Oregon Arms show at the Holiday Inn?

Thanks !

-V-

I haven't been to the big yearly Oregon Arms Collectors show, but I've been to the smaller monthly shows. Expect a lot of true antiques being shown and sold. Expect a few of jumbles of yardsale (gun related) parts and gear. Expect that one guy totally geeked out on something, say TC contenders or M1 Garands, with every bit, bauble, breech, and barrel imaginable. Ammo and reloading equipment leans to the used, obscure or collectable. Don't expect black guns or beany babies. Oddly, I see very few reproduction guns like Pedersoli. Too much real stuff floating around I guess.

What do you think about the CW show? I have been to neither.

I like the CW Shows. Lots of vendors and I can usually find parts for spares. There is also a couple vendors that sell some really great harder to find books on firearms. The last one I went too, there were some vintage military vehicle representations, which is always neat to see. The only downside is having to pay for parking.

So yeah, I don't go to every show, but go a few times per year.

The 2-day August Oregon Arms Collectors show is the biggest OAC show of the year. It is almost all older firearms and accessories (say 50 years old and older). You won't see any Glocks, ARs, beanie babies, or gun safes there, but it is great if you are interested in older firearms.

August 2006 Show

1f7g5v.jpg

Stuff I bought at last year's OAC show:

DSC04354.jpg

The 2-day August Oregon Arms Collectors show is the biggest OAC show of the year. It is almost all older firearms and accessories (say 50 years old and older). You won't see any Glocks, ARs, beanie babies, or gun safes there, but it is great if you are interested in older firearms.

August 2006 Show

1f7g5v.jpg

Stuff I bought at last year's OAC show:

DSC04354.jpg
Is that a SG 44 sitting in the middle of that table? Id love to have one of those.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top