JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New to the forum, just browsing around. Nice video/review, very well done. Seems like youtube is a great place to meet people to avoid. Thanks again for the video.

What ignorant people just to bash someone for being a certain way or living a certain lifestyle that is not their own or somthing they don't agree with...

Oh, and that stuff about your YouTube video is bogus too.

I wouldn't have said anything about your review, but I must comment on that sweater you were wearing....ape boy.
oh great, now I can't ever post a gun review on youtube... I've got 10x more hair on my arms than PBP... and far worse taste in sweaters... heck maybe I'll start doing sweater reviews. First one:

uglysweateredit01.jpg

...and maybe somebody'll claim their kid was killed by it...

BPB - I think they were just mad that you made sure it was empty and safe and there wasn't an AD/ND that they could point to as proof that guns are evil and will attack you when you aren't expecting it... Nice review!

Yeah you're guaranteed to attract a few jerks for just about any video. I know I did, although my videos weren't about guns.

You get enough views, and soon people will be arguing in obscene ways about the existence of God and so forth.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top