JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
God you guys are swinging on his jock....... gees want to get out of the closet much??
Nah, it's warm and cozy here with my sweaters & guns.
hideoussweater02.jpg

I posted a video version of an old review I did of my Kahr MK40 on youtube last night. When I woke up this morning I had not one, but three nasty e-mails from different people (at least they were different screennames...two of the e-mails seem very similar) chastising me for mentioning how easy it is to carry the MK40 concealed. Really??? That is such a touchy subject with people? One lady regaled me with the story of how her son was killed by someone carrying a concealed weapon while walking home late one night with friends because the guy thought they were trying to mug him when the asked for a smoke and then how he got off scott free.

Three complaints is pretty bad considering the video has only been viewed like 7 or 8 times since I posted it last night. I hadn't even posted a link on any gun forums yet.

YouTube - Kahr MK40 Range Report

Don't worry about the haters ... You got more friendly reviews today ... We love your videos and the way you post the photos on this forum. MAybe one day we'll meet. Cheers--

"Gun Control means you hold the gun with both hands" ...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top