JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a gadget. I would not put it on a serious rifle like for defense or hunting.

Its pretty big. The battery life from 4 AA batteries is pretty poor. Its the kind of gadget that should have come with a rechargeable lithium battery. Wireless connectivity is through WIFI. So to connect your phone you have to disconnect your wifi and search for the scope is if it was a base station and then open up the app. Its crashed my scope a few times (had to reboot a scope, not something I thought I would say). It is not as seamless as bluetooth.

Magnification is mostly digital, so x20 magnification is like standing really close to a TV. its pretty grainy. It does not resolve darks very well so when out at the range when the target was in the shade in bright sunlight it was difficult to see.

I have not recorded with it since it keeps saying I dont have the battery power to record even with fresh batteries.

But the night vision is decent especially with the included IR light, it has on screen display like a clinometer. When the phone is connected it will stream live video so you dont need to look through the scope which is cool.

It will hook up to any external USB power. So I have a emergency phone backup battery that will run it (similar to the external battery they offer for $90)

So if you like gadgets and like to tinker on computer stuff it is fun to mess with.

I would not use it in any serious capacity though.

20161130_183530.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads