JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My best friend passed away from cancer and left me a rifle. Weatherby Vanguard 257 Weatherby. He bought it a year ago in anticipation of us getting Antelope tags. We got tags and three of us all tagged out. He had all of his reloading components here at my place. We spent some time working up loads and the rifle is accurate. It has a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 scope and uses these mounts. He had a stroke in his right eye and couldn't see well enough to shoot so he had his scopes mounted very high and he shot right-handed using his left eye. I just ordered some Talley ring mounts to get the scope down to where I can use it. It's tough losing a great friend, and he was only 53. If anyone can use these let me know. They are 34mm, 1" high, and heavy.

1685495926594.png

Last Edited:
I am sorry to hear about your friend. It looks like he had good taste in gear. Those are our heavy recoil and hard-use rings for guys putting a lot of rounds through their .50cal rifles.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top