JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rhut Rho...

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 11.07.56 AM.png

Do they think Amazon was in on it? Seems risky for a company to engage itself in some weird sort of entrapment. They would have to actually send out real full auto parts to people to have the ATF bust them. How many did they have?

I would have guessed scam (take money, dont send anything - a common marketplace scam on amazon) way before conspiracy Amazon/ATF joint sting to bust a few kids thinking they were actually buying airsoft parts.

Do they think Amazon was in on it? Seems risky for a company to engage itself in some weird sort of entrapment. They would have to actually send out real full auto parts to people to have the ATF bust them. How many did they have?

I would have guessed scam (take money, dont send anything - a common marketplace scam on amazon) way before conspiracy Amazon/ATF joint sting to bust a few kids thinking they were actually buying airsoft parts.

I have never heard of the site that had this "news story" and don't feel like spending any time checking. To me it's either humor or a tin foil hat site.

Well ATF is known to work with Merchants to do illegal acts. Fast and Furious showed that

Well ATF is known to work with Merchants to do illegal acts. Fast and Furious showed that
Any big companies like this? I know the ATF would do this crap but I think it would be difficult for the big companies to justify something like this. Probably would not look good for them to sell an illegal firearm part that get's lost and then ends up in a school shooting.

I've got a KWA G17 airsoft. Uses green gas. Great for evening garage drills. Feels quite real and the slide cycles too. I set up a box and some paper and use it for my "dry fire" exercises as well as drawing from my holster and firing quickly.

I've got a KWA G17 airsoft. Uses green gas. Great for evening garage drills. Feels quite real and the slide cycles too. I set up a box and some paper and use it for my "dry fire" exercises as well as drawing from my holster and firing quickly.

Never had one of those but if the kids were still kids, I often thought one might be worth buying for teaching them to shoot. When they were young I taught them at home with airguns of course. Those green gas ones look like they would be fun and from what I hear are well made.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top