JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd buy a beer for the person that orders one and has it shipped to your choice of liberal governing agency.

I didnt think anyone made a glock airsoft pistol because glock sues the crap out of anyone who tries.

Perhaps, but I have one - actually works really well - it's a green-gas airsoft, looks and feels very similar to a real Glock. Slide functions too. Kind of a fun gun to shoot, though not highly accurate, nor a distance shooter.

Perhaps, but I have one - actually works really well - it's a green-gas airsoft, looks and feels very similar to a real Glock. Slide functions too. Kind of a fun gun to shoot, though not highly accurate, nor a distance shooter.
is it a KWA by chance? Their Kriss airsoft parts are better than Kriss' own parts.

I noticed the logo looks like it starts with a "C" instead of a "G"

31KYma02tLL.jpg download.png

Wouldn't touch one of those with a 10' pole....

If these are not a scam I am sure they are for the airsoft version which many are full auto.
Years ago I got banned from a Yahoo group over something like this. Some guy was "claiming " to be selling the stuff to turn a G17 into a G18. He was asking a couple hundred. I told the group they were being scammed as several of them were asking could they order these. I told them the laws changed a long time ago so even if they did actually get what the seller claimed, they could not paper (get a stamp) for the gun they put one on any more. The group owner was arguing she was not sure about this. I told her I was. Then she pops off with her husband/ boyfriend was a NFA Class III FFL. Even put up the link to their website to show me what an expert she was. I said it was scary sad that her other half sold NFA stuff and she was this ignorant of the laws. This offended her BIG time that I dared to talk to her like that and she kicked me out of her group. LOL

I was hoping to see if there were any new funny reviews, but it looks like amazingly enough, Amazon finally took down the listing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top