JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The lady is evil..

Nancy.jpg

It's so stupid. As we all know, it won't affect violent crime one bit. People think I'm over the top when I say they're coming for our guns.....they're wrong.

See, if it was about crime, there are laws on the books that would help a lot...if they were enforced. My suggestion is to enforce these laws, 100% mandatory, and make the penalty hurt...a lot:
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Straw purchases, for both buyer and intended recipient
- "Lie and try" on a 4473....already a 'federal' crime, hardly if ever enforced.

If they wanted to make a difference, they'd strongly use the tools already available. But they aren't, so they won't. And I'm the crazy person.....ugh.
Me as well, ".....they're wrong, ....if they were enforced, .... make the penalty hurt...a lot," not a badge of, " yo ma, dat me on tv!"

I salute you Mr. Science, your using the 'ol noodle. I'm Blindedbyit, so simple.
EZ PZ! Enforse laws on the books! You do not identify as a tax & spend more liberal talk show host.

So, I think your not a lawyer. Those dudes argue with themselves...for stature & money!

So, here I go profiling.
My mama taught me to choose my friend carefully.
You become what you friend.

After a long day in the U.S. House of Representatives, the Assault Weapons Ban of 2022 (H.R. 1808) passed mainly on a party-line vote by a count of 217 for to 214 against the bill.
The legislation will now head to the Senate, where it's unlikely to break the filibuster.

It will more than likely die in the senate.
Unless its packaged as part of a tax/spend/"cut inflation" "reconcillation bill" which then requires 50+VP tie breaker 🤔💀 edit, I'm not putting anything past these snakes. Also, apparently 2 Republican House members voted in favor; so don't trust that the Senate GOP members will be unified against the Senate version.

If the tree of liberty is refreshed with the blood of tyrants, how would that be ugly?
Because we clearly were asleep at the switch, or lazy. We had opportunities to recognize the and uproot the seeds of tyranny when they were saplings, but we let them grow. We aren't the same people of morality, honor, or intestinal fortitude as those who gave us this country. If we were we wouldn't have let this come to this point. Tyranny is ugly, but the apathy that allowed it to happen is even uglier. Like a dog with an embedded collar, we are past the point where we can painlessly remove the chain.

Great video. That's an excellent point he made about how scotus opinions will now be made extra clear because they know one side will act in bad faith and try to get around the law.

The outgoing democratic oregon rep was telling the other democrats exactly what this lawyer in the video said. Something like "Remember how bad democrats lost after the 1994 bill, this is a mistake". The other democrats all ignored him.

It's a short video and definitely worth watching imo.

For those saying the bill will die in Senate... don't bet on it, especially if its packaged as a part of a "reconcillation bill".

5 Republican Senators are leaving Office after the midterms this year;

Pat Toomey-PA
Richard Burr-NC
Richard Shelby-AL
Rob Portman-OH
Roy Blunt-MO

1 Democrat Senator leaving after the Midterms;
Patrick Leahy-VT

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show