JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's so stupid. As we all know, it won't affect violent crime one bit. People think I'm over the top when I say they're coming for our guns.....they're wrong.

See, if it was about crime, there are laws on the books that would help a lot...if they were enforced. My suggestion is to enforce these laws, 100% mandatory, and make the penalty hurt...a lot:
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Straw purchases, for both buyer and intended recipient
- "Lie and try" on a 4473....already a 'federal' crime, hardly if ever enforced.

If they wanted to make a difference, they'd strongly use the tools already available. But they aren't, so they won't. And I'm the crazy person.....ugh.

s there a list of who voted what anywhere thats not part of videos? Would like to see who should be fired from their seats
it was a party line vote no Republican voted for it, all Dems but I seen on this forum the left does not want to take our guns,,,, O ya they aren't taking them their just making sure all future Americans cant have them.

This was just a vote to allow them to bring it to the floor for a vote later today on the actual bill so we will know later tonight.

I don't see a vote (yet), but I am just a layman on these subjects.

UIHV.png
update…

If you select the Caption Text tab, you can read the transcript of the addresses.

Last Edited:
With a four-vote majority, Pelosi may need help from Republicans to get the bill over the line. However, it's also very likely that Pelosi wouldn't be bringing the bill up for a vote if she doesn't already have the numbers to pass it.
However, from the linked article in the article above:
If the ban does pass the House, it is unlikely to pass the Senate. Democrats will need at least ten Republican votes to get it through the Senate, and a companion bill there has only garnered 37 co-sponsors.

It's so stupid. As we all know, it won't affect violent crime one bit. People think I'm over the top when I say they're coming for our guns.....they're wrong.

See, if it was about crime, there are laws on the books that would help a lot...if they were enforced. My suggestion is to enforce these laws, 100% mandatory, and make the penalty hurt...a lot:
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a stolen firearm
- Straw purchases, for both buyer and intended recipient
- "Lie and try" on a 4473....already a 'federal' crime, hardly if ever enforced.

If they wanted to make a difference, they'd strongly use the tools already available. But they aren't, so they won't. And I'm the crazy person.....ugh.
Its appropriate there is no punishment for what you are calling "lie and try". Much if not most of the time that's government making a mistake and confusing you with someone else, from what I've heard. Or you not realizing there's a paperwork problem from long ago you didn't even know about but you can straighten out now that you do.

Its appropriate there is no punishment for what you are calling "lie and try". Much if not most of the time that's government making a mistake and confusing you with someone else, from what I've heard. Or you not realizing there's a paperwork problem from long ago you didn't even know about but you can straighten out now that you do.
No, these are things that can be settled in court if there's a screw up. I'm talking about the three time felon that checks the "no felonies" box.....hard to screw that one up.

This Ain't over yet!
There's gonna be a reckoning real soon and it's gonna be ugly! We need to be calling everyone needed to block this from going through!
The dems know it's going to cost them, and they know there's going to be a red tidal wave, so they are pushing this as hard as they can before that happens!

This Ain't over yet!
There's gonna be a reckoning real soon and it's gonna be ugly! We need to be calling everyone needed to block this from going through!
The dems know it's going to cost them, and they know there's going to be a red tidal wave, so they are pushing this as hard as they can before that happens!
If the tree of liberty is refreshed with the blood of tyrants, how would that be ugly?

This Ain't over yet!
Joe Manchin needs to push back on the dems and side with the republicans on this one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top