JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and here we go again, the pro 2nd group will split their vote and another K8 will get elected...we really do deserve what we get
I think the most leftist person will get elected no matter who everyone else votes for. Metro area California-imported-snowflakes-pass-every-law-u-can-think-of-to-ban-and-control-everything are where all the votes are. Just my opinion about the reality of the situation. Sucks.

Last Edited:
I like the part where he tries to hit on a 9 year-old girl.

And this:

"And for those brave, right-wing Americans who say it's all about keeping America — keeping America as independent and safe: If you want to fight against a country, you need an F-15. You need something a little more than a gun. (Laughter.) No, I'm not joking. Think about this. Think about the rationale we use — that's used to provide this. And who are they shooting at? They're shooting at these guys behind me." (Turns to police officers in the bleachers).
Yeah well, to keep an F-15 fighting you need people to fuel and maintain it. You need vast convoys of fuel, munitions and spare parts--and while the plane itself may not be vulnerable to an M4, all those supporting dependencies ARE. Besides, pilots gotta get out of the cockpit sometime...

Almost the same breath.. Complete 180.

You know, we're living in a country awash with weapons of war, weapons that weren't designed to hunt — were designed to take on an enemy. There — that's what they're designed to do. For God's sake, what's the rationale for these weapons outside of a warzone? They inflict severe damage.
Well 'duh Biden. Law enforcement is the governments representative in the streets. Of course they get the crap first since they are on the frontline.

They need to find new tactics because what they've been preaching doesn't wash when you look at murder rates in cities controlled by demoncrats…. They want to disarm us while at the same time letting criminals go free to ply their trade…

And how is it someone like Hogwash gets a full ride to Harvard? He's certainly no academic scholar…. Would be interesting to know who paying the bill for that…

They need to find new tactics because what they've been preaching doesn't wash when you look at murder rates in cities controlled by demoncrats…. They want to disarm us while at the same time letting criminals go free to ply their trade…

And how is it someone like Hogwash gets a full ride to Harvard? He's certainly no academic scholar…. Would be interesting to know who paying the bill for that…
Agree. Clearly there are massive dollars behind this huge, nationwide gun control push.

The U.N. is behind their agenda, to completely disarm Americans.

By the way, why does the U.N. hate revolvers so much, I wonder? :eek: I guess I should be glad they don't desecrate AR-15s like this. :oops:

1662648952231.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top