JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Such a slippery slope. What's next, denying folks on SSRI drugs their 2A rights?
If I remember right, there was one or two teenage school shooters where the MSM reported that they had Aspergers as if that was a contributing factor or even a cause.

Just do a google search on "shooter aspergers" and you get all kinds of hits on the one shooter and others trying to link autism with mass shootings.

When someone broadly paints people with a "mental illness" as people with possible violent tendencies, it is very worrisome.

If I remember right, there was one or two teenage school shooters where the MSM reported that they had Aspergers as if that was a contributing factor or even a cause.

Just do a google search on "shooter aspergers" and you get all kinds of hits on the one shooter and others trying to link autism with mass shootings.

When someone broadly paints people with a "mental illness" as people with possible violent tendencies, it is very worrisome.
But no one did that in what we are discussing, so why keep bringing it up?

I agree there needs to be due process. Many an Ex has made false accusations to get revenge. That said, if someone actually did beat their wife/girlfriend, they obviously have an anger management problem and should be disarmed. They also deserve a good old fashion ars whopping.

Piece of paper says it all:

FF87D8_LEAD-e23f88d.jpg

What always fails to get reported is that the people who the restraining order protects can ALSO own guns and protect THEMSELVES. I know, echo chamber here and all, but FFS, take some responsibility on your own and don't expect a piece of paper from a judge to blanket you from bad people.
How many times has someone "protected" by a restraining order been assaulted or killed by the person so "restrained"? TNTC. 'Nuff said.

Especially when you consider how many of us in the shooting community are on the autism spectrum... as far as I'm concerned, attempting to deny me the means to defen my life is the same as attempting to class me an Unperson whose life is not worth protecting, which puts me into Fix Bayonets mode REAL fast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top