JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BEST SHOW....WAIT FOR IT EVERY YEAR . NOT TOO MANY GENERIC VENDORS. MORE LIKE A GUN GARAGE SALE. LOTS O FINDS.
MAKE THE DRIVE...NRA DISCOUNT ADDMISSION?
The club has a show in the spring, also. Usually toward the end of March. If you join the NRA, you get a discount admission. Not so, if you are already a member.

I bought a ruger lcp custom today at the show from J&B. the wife is gonna conceal it.

the guys at J&B are top notch. you guys in beaverton are lucky to have a good shop like that.

it was packed there today!

Was really surprised at the amount for people and vehicles there, we went last year and you could have sent a sidewinder missle thru the building and not hit anyone. They had another event going on, so that may have been why all the cars in the lot.

I bought a ruger lcp custom today at the show from J&B. the wife is gonna conceal it.

the guys at J&B are top notch. you guys in beaverton are lucky to have a good shop like that.

it was packed there today!
How was your wait time??? I heard a lot of grumbling about slow approvals, vendors saying that things were slow in coming back.

How was your wait time??? I heard a lot of grumbling about slow approvals, vendors saying that things were slow in coming back.
J&B told me the federal system was down temporarily...i bought the gun at 11AM and then went home. got a call at 3:15pm saying it went thru. i made the 20 min round trip drive and went back down to get it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top