JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BEST SHOW....WAIT FOR IT EVERY YEAR . NOT TOO MANY GENERIC VENDORS. MORE LIKE A GUN GARAGE SALE. LOTS O FINDS.
MAKE THE DRIVE...NRA DISCOUNT ADDMISSION?
The club has a show in the spring, also. Usually toward the end of March. If you join the NRA, you get a discount admission. Not so, if you are already a member.

I bought a ruger lcp custom today at the show from J&B. the wife is gonna conceal it.

the guys at J&B are top notch. you guys in beaverton are lucky to have a good shop like that.

it was packed there today!

Was really surprised at the amount for people and vehicles there, we went last year and you could have sent a sidewinder missle thru the building and not hit anyone. They had another event going on, so that may have been why all the cars in the lot.

I bought a ruger lcp custom today at the show from J&B. the wife is gonna conceal it.

the guys at J&B are top notch. you guys in beaverton are lucky to have a good shop like that.

it was packed there today!
How was your wait time??? I heard a lot of grumbling about slow approvals, vendors saying that things were slow in coming back.

How was your wait time??? I heard a lot of grumbling about slow approvals, vendors saying that things were slow in coming back.
J&B told me the federal system was down temporarily...i bought the gun at 11AM and then went home. got a call at 3:15pm saying it went thru. i made the 20 min round trip drive and went back down to get it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top