JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
D0F672FF-60E5-47B9-8DE3-60F6D63A42C7.jpeg

HK MP7!!!!

Except its chambered in 4.6mm, right? Not quite the 9x19 they ask for. Why not just issue p90s at that point? They are already in the military supply chain.

I think it will be the MPX.

They could get RONI chassis for Glock 19X with auto sears, and put folding stocks on them. Then if mission requirements change, they uncage the beast and now have a Glock sidearm. Glock fanbois would flood the world with baby batter in a simultaneous "Told you so" orgasm :D

Except its chambered in 4.6mm, right? Not quite the 9x19 they ask for. Why not just issue p90s at that point? They are already in the military supply chain.

I think it will be the MPX.

They could get RONI chassis for Glock 19X with auto sears, and put folding stocks on them. Then if mission requirements change, they uncage the beast and now have a Glock sidearm. Glock fanbois would flood the world with baby batter in a simultaneous "Told you so" orgasm :D

Army obviously doesn't know what it needs hahaha
They picked the SIG P320 without really testing it.. then find problems

I still didn't send mine in! But I won't be hitting it with a hammer or dropping it off my roof haha

Army obviously doesn't know what it needs hahaha
They picked the SIG P320 without really testing it.. then find problems

I still didn't send mine in! But I won't be hitting it with a hammer or dropping it off my roof haha
And replace the M110 with the H&K G28, which is just a piston AR-10 with a shorter barrel. If that's all they wanted they might as well just asked KAC to shorten the M110's barrel!

The Whole idea behind the SMG is that it's available as a Close Quarters spray and pray Weapons system. They're Not intended to be shot at anything like a 200 meter Target.
Correct
I was suggesting a dual-purpose sub instead of the traditional sub.
You'd get your spray and pray while being able to lay down suppressive fire from 200m.

Last Edited:
When fired from the FN P90, the 5.7×28mm SS190 can penetrate the NATO CRISAT vest or a Level IIIA Kevlar vest at a range of 200 m (219 yd).

I like 9mm, but a vest penetrator like 5.7 could save lives.
And to have a sub with more range than 9mm would be a big advantage,
I don't care much for the P90, but I'd like the idea of them having something that can reach a bit further so the soldiers with em don't get caught with their pants down, so to speak.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top