JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't been on it for a while now, just tried it, got that ICANN message as well.
It's up again guys. Just keep trying and all will be able to use it again. Takes a while for the entire web to come back when this is done. I took a quick look and don't see them mentioning anything about "going dark" for a while. I kind of thought there would be something splashed across the page about it.

It's up again guys. Just keep trying and all will be able to use it again. Takes a while for the entire web to come back when this is done. I took a quick look and don't see them mentioning anything about "going dark" for a while. I kind of thought there would be something splashed across the page about it.
Would you mind posting up the exact URL you are using ?
My National, WA and OR are all negative ghostrider.

Nope, still can't get in this morning, including clicking on the link posted by @Alexx1401.

This is getting odd now. I just went to it again and searched around and it's fine. When I put up the link I was back watching TV and using my phone. Both phone and PC work here. I know it takes a while for all the paths the web uses to get caught up after this but it seems like by now they all should be. If it does not work with your ISP maybe try using your smart phone and turn the wireless off so it's using the mobile data. I have an account with AM I never used. Just logged in to make sure it would just using the remembered password the PC has saved and it let me in to that too. Guess any who still can't get in they will be able to eventually.

This is getting odd now. I just went to it again and searched around and it's fine. When I put up the link I was back watching TV and using my phone. Both phone and PC work here. I know it takes a while for all the paths the web uses to get caught up after this but it seems like by now they all should be. If it does not work with your ISP maybe try using your smart phone and turn the wireless off so it's using the mobile data. I have an account with AM I never used. Just logged in to make sure it would just using the remembered password the PC has saved and it let me in to that too. Guess any who still can't get in they will be able to eventually.

I'm not too worried about it at this point, I only logged in to see what was going on. I'll try back later and see if it's cleared. I'd probably be more worried if there was something cool I was looking for right now ;)

BTW, saw a thread where someone else posted a link to AL, clicked it and this time it did work.
I have just been using the saved bookmarks to access it here. So nothing changed other than the web taking time to patch all the paths so to speak. As for it's (AL) use I think that was how I stumbled onto this place. One of my co workers was always perusing AL. I started looking one night and i'm pretty sure that was where I saw someone talking about this group. Was a ton of fun when I found it.

I see Alex is up in Pierce County where they have all the high speed, low drag stuff.
We're still on Carrier Pigeon down in Vantucky.

They musta been flyin' all night cuz its workin' now.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews