JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah down...some techie dude I was bs'ing with said it has to do with payment of some sort. I can't say, I suck at technology. Just repeating what I was told..... (so don't kill me if I'm wrong)

You have reached a domain that was pending verification per ICANN rules but has since been verified. It may take 24 to 48 hours for the website to come back online.

Thats what it says when I go to it. Hope they get it back up we don't need all those idiots over here!o_O

I just get this

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I got all excited for a minute but unfortunately it's working fine for me. ;)
This started last night when I was at work. First the 404, then early this morning the ICANN. It just worked for me too. Whoever owns the site did whatever he needed to do to get it back. When that happens it takes a while before all the other servers will feed to and from it again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top